Elton John

Parte 1
  1. Believe
  2. Bennie & The Jets
  3. Blessed
  4. Candle In The Wind
  5. Crocodile Rock
  6. Daniel
  7. Don't Go Breaking My Heart
  8. Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me
  9. Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
  10. Harmony
  11. Honky cat
  12. I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues
  13. I want love
Depositfiles
Contraseña: karaokeall.blogspot.com


Parte 2

  1.  I'm Still Standing
  2. Love tonight
  3. Made In England
  4. The one
  5. Part Time Lover
  6. Please
  7. Recover your soul
  8. Rocket Man
  9. Sacrifice
  10. Sad Songs Say So Much
  11. Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting
Depositfiles
Contraseña: karaokeall.blogspot.com


Parte 3
  1. Someday Out Of The Blue
  2. Someone Saved My Life Tonight
  3. Something About The Way
  4. Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
  5. Step Into Christmas
  6. The circle of live
  7. This Train Don't Stop There Anymore
  8. Too young
  9. True love
  10. Written In The Stars
  11. You song
  12. John, Elton & Kiki Dee - Don't Go Breaking My Heart
Depositifiles
Contraseña: karaokeall.blogspot.com


-->

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada